Friday 24 September 2021

Otaki Youth Space


 


On Wednesday a group of people came into our class talking about what they want us to put in a youth space. They asked what kind of stuff would you want to put into your youth space , where would it be and  What sort of space would you want it to be 


For activities I put Ping pong table, pool table and more for spaces Bean bags for people to sit on if they get tired. Where would It be..  I would put the youth center in the middle of town. What sort of space would you want it to be..  would like the place to be nice and friendly so that people can become very close with everyone.  Last question is I hope that a youth space Otaki will... I hope that it will be a very fun place to be at, appropriate and safe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.